Booty Call Plugs – Set of 3 – Black
Booty Call Plugs – Set of 3 – Black
About the Product
Exploring in bed? Why not start with anal! Our beautiful butt toy is the perfect match for beginners. With their ascending diameters, you can use it as an anal stretcher carefully and gradually. It’s made out of skin-friendly silicone that will not cause any type of allergies. Use our butt plugs with water-based lubricant to enhance your pleasure.
14 in stock
Our butt plugs are perfect for couples who want to bring in extra spice to their bedroom. Its cone design suits your level of exploration and can also be used for anal training. It also has a retrieval ring so you can remove it easily. This butt plug is waterproof making it perfect for exploring in the shower. Our butt plugs come with three different structures, so you can enter them easily as you feel comfortable and also the cone shape makes it easier to use and remove. If you want versatility, you can choose from our twisted spiral or narrow cone shape collection that fits perfectly your needs.
Made from skin-friendly silicone material
Ideal for both men, women and couples.
Waterproof and easy to clean.
Best for pelvic floor training.
Enhance your orgasm with a strong pelvic.
- Step 1 Anus do not self lubricate, so using a water-based lubricant that is safe on your skin is necessary to avoid any pain or discomfort during insertion.
- Step 2 Make sure you're clean like having a good shower before using your plug which makes you relax and enjoy the experience more.
- Step 3 If you're trying butt plugs for the first time you can start by first stroking and penetrating your anus with your fingers and then use the butt plug once you're ready.
- Step 4 Position yourself comfortably and apply a generous amount of water-based lubricant.
- Step 5 Slide in the plug inside and stop whenever you feel any discomfort or pain. Adjust the vibrations and speed according to your liking.
- Step 6 Once your anal stimulator is in you will feel a sense of fullness which means it’s time to explore and play around with it.
- Step 7 Enjoy a whole new sensation and feel every stimulation.
Butt plugs, anal vibrator or butt toys are toys for your anus that can be enjoyed by anyone. There are anal toys for men and women in the market to explore and make your orgasms better. Blutt plugs are used to heighten your pleasure by stimulating the nerve endings in your anus.
Butt plugs are usually safe if used with proper precautions. Some of them are:
- Using a lot of water based lubricants to avoid irritation, pain and tear.
- Washing and disinfecting your anal stimulator before and after using them with soap and warm water.
- If you have hemorrhoids, prostate issues or anal fissures you should avoid using butt plugs. Check with your doctor before using them.
For beginners it is recommended to use small silicone anal beads or a small size anal stretcher. Butt toys are really good as they can be inserted easily. You can also try our anal vibrators so even if you don't like it, you can use it for clitorial simulation.
Our anal vibrators are waterproof, hence you can clean it with warm water and unscented soap. Always make sure to read the instructions in the packaging regarding the cleaning and storing your sex toys. Store your anal vibrator in a clean dry box or pouch where it won't get damaged or get dust on it.
In the Box
Plugs Set of 3 and user guide
Name and Address of Manufacturer / Brand
Triple A Import GmbH, Am Lenkwerk 3,
33609 Bielefeld, Germany
Imported & Marketed by
TTK Healthcare Ltd. 6, Cathedral Road,
For Consumer Complaints/feedback
+91 888 422 6969
2 years from the date of Purchase.
Post 2 years, please contact Brand for Warranty up to 13 years
Direction for safe use/Caution
Refer to product leaflet / packaging.
For more details contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 888 422 6969
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
This product is for adults only. Discontinue use if you or your partner experience any discomfort or pain. Remove the devise from
the charger before powering on and before using it.
Do NOT flush it down the toilet.
Carefully read all warnings and directions on the leaflet inside the pack before using the product.
Country of Origin